so everyone who does like this car understands

Discussion in '1963 Ford Galaxie 500 Boxtop' started by Burnout King, Aug 9, 2002.

1. one I saw for sale

there was one on ebay that claimed 437HP and 345FT LB, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and 1/4 in less than 13...

2. one I saw for sale

3. Grannys-BEWARE

Jeez,141 mph and a manual tranny in a Dodge Spirit, W/ a record known of being outrun on a tri-cicil from 0-2 mph?????

ô¿+<!-- Signature -->

4. No Subject

for 1991 this is as good as it got, ashamably<!-- Signature -->

5. lol it goes 141 mph

6. yes it is a grandma car but it can take many muscle car in its y

7. HA!! Who'd a thought??

I'll be damned... this 4-door early 90's piece of shit is quick as #$%#!! I never knew. Wicked. And I thought my '90 Olds Quad-4 was a quick FWD mother. OH, well... there's your HP/Liter, rice rocket bastards. This thing's faster than an Integra Type R!! Funny shit!!

8. Talk about a Sleeper.....ummm.....well sort of

<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Talk about a Sleeper.....ummm.....well sort of

What do you mean sort of? 5.8 0-60 Faster than an 2000! 1 tenth of a second faster than an NSX. Come on guys<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: KILL GRANDMA

Yes they may actually shit their pants if they can find an R/T !!!!!!!!!! And this may be not one of the hottest cars on the market but it will abslutly mangle anything you can afford.........and if you had the idea of just getting a civic and modifing it that wont work either cause the DSR/T is the Import Killer!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: KILL GRANDMA

Die grandma!!!! DIE!!! Burn down her house too!

12. Re: KILL GRANDMA

its okay for a design from 1991, but compared to cars now....NO WAY i'd buy this.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: KILL GRANDMA

I would buy this to fight a neon of the line but thats it. This car is so ugly

14. KILL GRANDMA

Dodge is trying to kill the old people? Old people arent used to 14 second cars, they are used to 30mph in a 70mph, they are going to punch the gas in this piece and its going to scare the poop outta them and their pacemaker will short out. Actually, i dont know what im talking about, i just know this is one ugly car and it definately should not be on this page. How you gonna say this is a supercar? Maybe a SuperPOS.

15. Re: KILL GRANDMA

mmmmmm you another bigmouth that think that know
    everything..... if only ya know this car and not only see the photo
    ya would know why this car is here

kill grandma?

16. Re: KILL GRANDMA

mmmmmmmmmmm STFU!

17. Re: KILL GRANDMA

If you look at the history of chrysler cars they are known for having sleepers and leaving them easy for mods... Look at the hemi they left those things so easy to make more horsepower it is ridiculous... This car can roast many cars out there... That is why this car is super casue you can pull up to a mustang and smoke him and he won't know what hit him. That is why this car belongs here!!!!

18. Re: KILL GRANDMA

Ya Dodge did have alot of sleepers. Dodge made a Dodge Colt RT as well. Apparently it had the same engine as the Turbo charged Eagle Talon. Did 6.2 sec 0-60.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: KILL GRANDMA

k

20. Re: KILL GRANDMA

No, Dodge is not trying to kill grandma or grandpa. First of all, this is not a car for grandparents. They are more likely to get the stock version. And why is everyone refering this car to a grandma's car? This R/T version would be a good first car for someone. Geez, people look too much into things.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Wheres the #$%#ing stealth??

There are other obvious cars that are not on this site

22. Re: Wheres the #$%#ing stealth??

I rather see a Dodge Avenger on this Site than a Spirit

23. Re: Wheres the #$%#ing stealth??

Ligerbusa you are stupid. you have no idea what this car is capable of. to even mention an avenger shows your ignorance.

24. Re: Wheres the ****ing stealth??

Using language like that ought to get you banned. It doesn't accomplish anything at all!