This vs FXX

Discussion in '2005 Edo MC12 R' started by MooSquad, Apr 19, 2006.

1. fxx is terrible, transmission and drivetrain were not modified fore more power like in the maseratti

2. fxx is terrible, transmission and drivetrain were not modified fore more power like in the maseratti

3. FXX, but there is nothing better than the MC Laren F1 LM!

4. FXX, but there is nothing better than the MC Laren F1 LM!!

5. FXX, but there is nothing better than the MC LAREN F1 LM!!!

6. #31 der Ubertracker, Apr 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    are you kiding the fxx looks like its already been crashed into a nuclear bunker at 300 km/h

and actualy if i got that cind of cash to spend at a car i would buy the
    leblanc marebeau cuz if ur buing a ferrari your saying i dont care about the car i want the history and that may work with a luxury car but if you want a supercar buy the fastest/best looking and thats the leblanc
    http://www.supercars.net/VC?id=3150

7. #32 der Ubertracker, Apr 29, 2006
    are you kiding the fxx looks like its already been crashed into a nuclear bunker at 300 km/h

and actualy if i got that cind of cash to spend at a car i would buy the
    leblanc marebeau cuz if ur buing a ferrari your saying i dont care about the car i want the history and that may work with a luxury car but if you want a supercar buy the fastest/best looking and thats the leblanc
    http://www.supercars.net/VC?id=3150

8. the FXX will probably win.

9. FXX: 800hp and about 2,700lbs

MC12-R: 700hp and 2943lbs

You do the math...nuff said!

10. FXX will eat it alive

11. Doesn't really matter that the FXX is not road legal and the MC12 is, are you really going to take the MC12 onto the public roads where there are so many Honda Civics there with 7 foot wings and 5 tone paint being drived by assholes? Stick to the track, it's what they were designed for. FXX over MC12 though, the FXX was created by the greatest racing team of all time and this MC12 was created by someone in his shed (Metaphorically speaking)

12. FXX is better

13. theyre making a street legal fxx thats actuallly a beauty, and absolutely rips this to pieces, still a sick car tho

14. 50 cent did it, so why not? The new EDO MC12 R has 800+ hp, and it would still loose to the FXX around the track... why? The FXX is still lighter, and the thing has a gearbox as close to the F1 as it can get just about. And its designed for the TRACK. Raw race car, no luxury, straight ugly ass aerodynamics and stuff.... MC12R possesses far more sex appeal.... As a matter of fact i'd take a plain MC12 over the FXX and the Enzo. I don't care if this car had 500 hp. It's a lot better looking and STREET LEGAL.

15. #41 THEBEAST101, Jan 20, 2009