why does anybody like this car in the first place

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by sweet13, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Hey, what ever puts food on the table, right?

2. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Well, if its a VERY ugly car, why does more hot chicks drive Mustangs than Hondas? And why is it easier to pick up Hot Chicks in a Mustang than in a Honda?

3. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

ok first of all no one is saying this is faster than the vette. second it is a nice fast criusing car stfu

4. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

This car is sweet. Don't get me wrong, the bullitt chase scene kicks a$$, but the best chase scene I have ever seen is the "orginal" gone in 60 sec. Not the new crap, the original. Its not like every other movie "exluding bullitt" where the car does not even get a scratch. If you have never seen this movie, watch it.

5. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Have you seen the remake of Gone in Sixty Seconds? The GT500 (which is in real life nothing more than a look-alike, thankfully) gets beat up BADLY. They made like 8 or so look alikes for the movie, each with different characteristics for different parts of the chase. The only real one was the one that Nicholas Cage sees in the parking lot and drools over.

6. Re: why does anybody like this car in the first place

Great point, I know why you don't pick up chicks in a honda,because its a honda, even if its a civic that has twin turbos pushing 180hp lol.

7. the mach 1 kills the bullitt

8. working class can't afford vettes? everyone has one nowadays.