2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ
The RX-7 Type RZ is a performance-enhanced limited edition version of the RX-7, Mazda's rotary engine-powered sports car. Type RZ is equipped with red custom full-bucket seats manufactured by Recaro, a custom suspension system manufactured by Bilstein, and custom aluminum wheels manufactured by BBS. These and other enhancements reduce the overall weight of the Type RZ by approximately 10kg, improving handling and performance. The Type RZ has a custom body in color snow white pearl mica color. Only 175 units of this limited edition model were sold.
Primary features of Type RZ:
- Red custom full-bucket seats manufactured by Recaro
- Custom gun metallic colored aluminum wheels manufactured by BBS
- Custom dampers manufactured by Bilstein
- Custom red stitched steering wheel manufactured by Nardi
- Custom red stitched leather shift knob, stick shift boot, and parking brake lever boot
- Driver's side kneepad
- Passenger side aluminum footrest board
- Rear storage box
- Custom body color: snow white pearl mica.