1950 Ferrari 166/195 S Le Mans Berlinetta Gallery
This 1950 Ferrari 166 MM Berlinetta Le Mans is chassis number 0066M and fitted with engine number 0066M. It was completed on June 14th of 1959 and would remain with Ferrari for about a year. In December of 1950, Anteo Allazetta of Trieste purchased the car from the factory. When it left the Modena factory, it was fitted with a single carburetor, but, like most 166 models, it was converted to a three-carburetor setup in 1950, as most of Ferrari’s customers planned to use the cars in competition.