Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spider Gallery
The Ferrari 365 GTB/4, better known by the unofficial name Ferrari Daytona, is a grand tourer automobile produced from 1968 to 1973. It was first introduced to the public at the Paris Auto Salon in 1968 and replaced the 275 GTB/4. The Daytona was replaced by the mid-engined 365 GT4 Berlinetta Boxer in 1973.
The Spider was no doubt a continuation of the iconic 250 GT California Spyder and 275 GTB/4 Spyder which were made at the request of Luigi Chinetti.
Unfortunately, The 365 would end this trend as the next round of Ferraris were mid-engined, leaving little room for a soft top and a V12 in the same space. Not until the nineties was the idea revived with the 348.
- Learn more Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spider
- VIDEO: Ferrari Daytona Top Gear
- VIDEO: This Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona is a V12 Keepsake
- VIDEO: Awesome Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Coupe Review
- VIDEO: 1973 Ferrari Daytona RETRO DRIVE REVIEW
- VIDEO: Original Ferrari 365 GTB4 Daytona Promo Video