After the unfortunate cancellation of the 2020 Geneva International Motor Show, most manufacturers have quickly set up and announced livestreams where you will be able to watch the reveal of their newest cars this coming week.
This post will be updated over the next few days as more press releases and livestreams are announced.
- Livestream will take place on Alpine’s YouTube channel on March 3 at 11:30 AM CET (5:30 AM EST, 2:30 AM PST)
- A livestream is being planned for March 4. No link or information available otherwise.
- The 2020 Vantage Roadster was revealed earlier in the month.
- “The Next Level Quattro” will be presented on March 3 at 9:50 AM CET (3:50 AM EST, 12:50 AM PST).
- Electric Quattro, A3 Sportback, and e-Tron S prototype are the key cars to be presented.
- Automobili Pininfarina Battista Anniversario live stream will be on March 2 at 7 PM CET (1 PM EST, 10 AM PST)
- A press conference is scheduled for March 3 at 9:30 AM CET (3:30 AM EST, 12:30 AM PST). No link has yet been provided
- The Bentley Mulliner Bacalar is the expected centerpiece
- BMW plans to livestream the reveal of the new Concept i4
- No details of time or location as yet revealed.
- No information at present.
- Chiron R is expected to be revealed soon.
- The physical reveal was planned for GIMS via press conference on Czinger’s YouTube channel on March 3 at 11:00 AM CET (4:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST)
- No information regarding if a press conference will still go ahead
- The 21C hypercar has been revealed online in a press release and video
- Ferrari will not be livestreaming.
- FIAT is investigating the best way to release their new 500 EV car. Will either be a livestream or pre-recorded video.
- Press conference and car reveals planned for March 3 at 9:30 AM CET (3:30 AM EST, 12:30 AM PST)
- Will be livestreamed from the McLaren Technology Center in Woking, England.
- Mercedes has a “digital presentation” that will include Daimler AG board members Ola Källenius, Britta Seeger and Markus Schäfer discussing the new E-class
- Scheduled for March 3 at 8:45 AM CET (2:45 AM EST, 11:45 PM PST)
- “The New Flagship Of The 911 Series” will be presented on March 3 at 10:10 AM CET (4:10 AM EST, 1:10 AM PST)
- Either a digital video release or livestream is planned at some time in March.
- Volkswagen will be presenting a press conference and model reveal on March 3 at 9:10 AM CET (3:10 AM EST, 12:10 AM PST)
- No reveals planned. Will more than likely use the New York Auto Show or the Paris Auto Show to reveal any new cars