Best sounding V10-poweded car

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by Krillmeister, May 6, 2010.

1. You must be thinking of the Koenigsegg CCGT.

2. lol @ idiots chosing viper

3. Didnt think the CGT would lag behind this much.

Broken option?

4. not that I'd choose it over the high revving V10s, but it still sounds very good.

5. broken indeed. it's 64% instead of 0.64%

6. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

7. wtf, vipers sound badass

8. Idiot.

9. I have not heard the Lexus IRL but it sounds good on video too.

A Superleggera is awesome but nothing comes close to the Carrera GT soundwise.

That said the V10 has a strange sound in general. It's very synthetic. V8 or V12 for me....

10. the m5 sounds really much like the gallardo..

11. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine.

12. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine.

13. Shut up kiddly fiddler

14. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine.

15. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine.

16. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine.

17. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

18. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

19. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

20. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

21. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

22. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

23. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.