Top 10 Supercars of 2008
Tough fuel prices nor an economic crisis will slow down the supercar. 2008 was another exceptional year with too many launches and too little time. With no flagship models coming from either from Ferrari or Lamborghini, we also had much more room to fill.
At the very beginning of the year we got Mazda’s Furai which hits our top spot. Not only do we applaud its radical styling, but also the functional Courage chassis from motorsport. Nothing produced or tuned this year came together with such synergy.
Seasons greetings and all that. See you in the new year:
1) Mazda Furai Concept (functional lmp1)
2) GTbyCITROEN(spaceship on 4 wheels)
3) Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black (wheel flare’s best moment)
4) 9ff GT9R (custom body 911, 1100 bhp)
5) Aston Martin One-77 (Bond’s DBS on steroids)
6) Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Grand Sport (world’s fastest cabriolet)
7) Rolls-Royce Pininfarina Hyperion (bespoke luxury)
8) Ferrari F430 SP1 (million dollar F430)
9) Chevrolet Corvette ZR1(chev’s most powerful vette)
10) Alfa Romeo Bertone BAT(simply stunning)