Going to buy a new car

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Carbon Fiber, Jun 11, 2010.

1. hahaha. yeah that's where we usually end up running the trucks for a day trip. Lots of fun at night during the week when all the idiots on quads aren't there. some of those trails are amazing driving, almost would be more fun in a Subaru then a desert truck or jeep.

2. A guy at a garage where I used to work drove a Grand Cherokee with some big engine - a 5.9 I think?

3. Yea, the 5.9s only came later... But they were pretty boss when they first came out with them.

I think I've decided to sell my particular Cherokee before long. I bet the 5.9s are pretty cheap now that they've been around for ages, could be a pretty sweet replacement. Either that or another normal Cherokee with the I6, but nicer and newer than mine.

4. They had 5.9s in some of the 1998 ZJs. It did not appear at all in the successive generations.

5. ah yes the Goodyear Wrangler SRA

6. Good or junk? Tires where part of the plans that got put on hold =/

7. theyre ok
    i doubt many people take them off road like that but they appear to have worked!
    theyre probably fine while the tread is deep

8. Well, i wanna buy a new car too but i don't have time to search for a car having good features and economic.

9. Well then you're #$%#ed. It doesn't take much time at all to look if you know your price range and what type of car (economy car, family sedan, sports car, truck, van, SUV, station wagon, etc, etc...) you want.

10. Yea, I knew it was a pretty short period of time with the 5.9 cuz they did the generation change and dropped it, but I did not know it was only for one year! Pretty sweet.

11. #136 Anamgoodymn, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

zquiet]http://freeconsumerreviews.org/zquiet-couch/]zquiet[/url][/url]
    great site
    Unique, relevant content is few and far between on the internet but luckily I dont feel that way about this blog. I am usually the lurking non posting type but you provide great content and thats all i desire from my internet experience. This may sound over the top but it was a great post. Thanks.

12. I dont remember posting in this thread but thank god you didn't get that 05

13. Have you considered an IROC-Z?

14. Well i guess anybody searching for a new car would definitely look for fast but with appordable price.Take Care of your need for speed with these fast, affordable vehicles. You may spend no more than $10,000 at first for these somewhat unheralded titans of local tracks all over the place. They are good for a fast, cheap cars for under $10,000. What do you think?

15. You should buy my Fusion.

16. How could you say so?