Koenigsegg Agera FFF

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by CitroenSM, Oct 25, 2012.

1. #26 CitroenSM, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

2. #27 Atomic2, Oct 26, 2012
    388km/h test fart

sounds accurate

3. #28 ANP, Oct 26, 2012
    Here's a first proper test of the Agera R, and they did a pretty good job of showing why this car is leagues above the rest.

4. #29 Bishop Ghost, Oct 26, 2012
    but why does it sound so bad?

i guess at least they made it driveable now unlike the pos ccx

5. How is it funny? As far as i know VW owns the only test track in the world that would allow a car like that to reach it's true top speed. And why would they let a direct competitor to the Veyron use it?

6. they reached 390 on nardo, i'm pretty sure they could do 400+ there as well

7. they should do it on the M6, that thing is straight for miles

8. #33 Baklava, Oct 28, 2012
    or this road

9. F1 on the Afsluitdijk

now youre just having a laugh

10. #35 ging, Oct 28, 2012
    afsluttydick

seriously though i miss the old v10 f1s, sound so much better than the v8s, these v6s are gonna be turd

11. #36 Pinin, Oct 28, 2012
    barrier hwy

12. Out of curiosity, how much could it cost to buy up 10 miles of land out in the middle of nowhere and pave it? Like some #$%#ing useless land in sweden, or like canada, or some other third world country?

13. It's only the greatest sounding engine in production, all thanks to Koenigsegg's engineering and design prowess.

14. #39 TOXA, Oct 29, 2012
    the ccxactualy lokks so good
    not quite the ss8s or whatver before it but sti;
    the nw ones look so shit
    like retard chinese people car version

15. original cc8s and ccr are where it's at. everything newer is absolute shit

16. I give this car... 3 f's.

17. I love it, this is the world beater car we've been waiting for. And to think, the next best car is the KSegg CCX! Magnificent, and a really orchestral engine note.

FIVE STARS.

18. i used to really like the ccr. they gotta do something about the engine note though, all of them sound terrible at idle and not much better when revved

21. I enjoy the fact that Koeniggshits still can't handle

22. this one might do okay. it appears to have aggressive aero package.. but if it doesn't at some point you have to wonder if there is something fundamentally wrong with the car's geometry.

23. Mmh. It's almost as it he started with a design that he thought looked cool, but when it turned out to be a bad idea he just ploughed on and on and on until it actually started to resemble what he intended it to be.

Should have just sacked it off and built something new when he realised the CC/CC8S wasn't as good as it should have been.

24. The original CC concept was just a foundation for perfection, and that's exactly what Agera is, simply untouchable in all aspects.

CvK is just a pure genius.

25. To be fair, the banking/ being a bowl causes serious problems. Nardo is designed such that the wheel on a car will be pointed straight at 200mph thanks to the banking. Above that, you get mad tire scrub on the side of the car closest to the outside of the bowl, and you have to keep the wheel turned constantly.

For anything that does in excess of 400kph, Ehra Lessien really is the only proper track for testing top speed.