Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by vettenut4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #26 426 Hemistage 8, Apr 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

i think that this car was awesome in its time now the 427tt 725hp lingenfleter easily wins the competition.It is the fastest lingenfelter vette ever made. http://www.lingenfelter.com

regards

426hemistage8

2. Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

Well I think that a lot of people are angry because they hate the vette. Personally I would like to see the 427TT race against a Lambo, Ferrari or anything else.
    Going by the times on dragtimes.com the 427TT beats the F1, ENZO, Skyline, Supra, etc. The only jap cars that are faster are wheel-tubbed, roll-cage added full drag cars. The Supra, for instance is a full race drag car(it can't even beat the streetable 427TT at that), not a street car, ditto for the RX-7. The 427TT is a street car on steroids. Lingenfelter offers a 2 year warranty on the 427TT, good luck getting that on your modded Skyline when you throw a rod because you used too much Nitrous.

3. Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

i agree with you. the lingenfleter is one of the most exclusive and one of the best american supercar ever. it is really an awesome vette one of the best vettes after the c5r, the z06 and the zr1

4. Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

THIS VETTE 0 TO 60 IN 4.5SEC WITH A TURBO
    A LAMBORGHINI 0 TO 60 IN 3.7SEC WITHOUT A TURBO AND IT LOOKS BETTER WAY BETTER!!!!!!! YOU DO THE MATH

5. Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

ALL I CAN SAY IS......READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE TURD BRAIN!

6. Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

YEA TURD BRAIN........................OK..............

7. Re: Lingenfelter 650 vs. ANY CAR

Ah Lets see in Australia pick up any skyline for between 15k to 50k and install the top secret engine for 70-90k and you are running high 8's without nitrous and it is street legal. The cars you are referring to that have tubbed wheels are Rotaries generally that can run 6/7second 1/4miles. Any drag car that runs under 10seconds for the quarter must have a roll cage. You are definently an idiot. Obviously the world revolves around the quarter mile. There is nothing that compares to it. *shakes head*

8. Well i would have fun kicking your ass around a track with a bone stock lambo or Ferrari F50. Drag racing isnt real racing! you dont get remembered at the NOPI finals moron!. But great races like the 24hours of lemans and Daytona.

9. a ferrari f50gt or enzo would smoke this

10. Listen:
    I have a "ricer" car as you so coin the phrase that can beat your vette. I am a fan of all cars, import OR domestic.(Mind you I perfer imports for the most part but love cars in general.)
    The 1999 Nissan Blitz Skyline GT-R R348 VS this car....
    Nissan wins... here is why...
    Nissan has 4wd... vette has RWD... so nissan has better traction and handeling.... one pt nisssan...
    next...
    nissan weighs 3329lbs... vette weighs 3397lbs... mind u its not much... yet its still a lighter car... the reason i find this impressive is because 4wd adds weight... another point for nisssan
    next...
    nissan has 850hp... vette has 650hp... nissan again(and from a smaller engine may i add)
    so far 3-0 for the import...
    next..
    torque... nissan with 708 and vette with 600... yet again nissan wins...
    Nissan takes all 4 points... better handeling with more power... all and all this nissan will come on top of this vette regardless of the situations they are faced in...
    So there you have it an import to beat your vette... there are others that can do this aswell... BUT i went to the extreme to prove the point and make it... well... obvious and undesputable... not that i dont like both importand and domestic... but i dont like ppl that put down cars jsut nbecause of where they come from... maybe we should all see past the country and look at the actual achievements and technologies that all companies around the world can offer...
    Hope you enjoyed this.. Ciao