Re: this car would beat any japanese car!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by GunnerGT, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Re:

Unless the Acura is running a high 13 second quarter mile it's not even close moron...use your f^cking head before you post.

2. Re: Re:

Yes you are correct. It wasn't the quarter mile times that were the same, it was the cornering force (G's) that were the same. So the Mustang GT turns as good as a 4 door sedan. My apoligies.

3. Re: Re:

Cornering G's means nothing really, just a nice number morons like to quote.

4. Re: Re:

yeah I guess the amount of force a car can withstand before losing traction during hard cornering means nothing.

I guess all the car magazines employ morons since they all seem to test a cars grip by G force.

get owned, make lame insults. You are one funny little parasite.

5. Re: Re:

Ask anybody how much that means...it means alot less then you think. It's a good quick way of getting an idea of how a car handles but thats it. It's not the end all be all of how a car handles, moron get a f^cking clue before you type.

6. Re: Re:

umm, I never said that G's had anything to do with handling. Because it doesn't.

G's=the amount of force (in pounds) that a car can withstand before traction is lost. This is laterally speaking, you know side to side?

Thank you for making a fool of yourself. Made me laugh.

7. Re: Re:

"It wasn't the quarter mile times that were the same, it was the cornering force (G's) that were the same. So the Mustang GT turns as good as a 4 door sedan."

Sounds like you were talking about handling to me moron...owned.

8. Re: Re:

No, I said nothing about response or feel. Nor did I mention anything about spring rates, compression or rebound curves or body roll. I implied that the Mustang GT can turn as well as the Acura 3.2 TL type S. A FWD 4 door sedan. That means that the mustang and Acura can withstand the same amount G forces before said cars break traction and start to lose control. Just because I gave examples of 2 cars that have equal cornering force does not mean I have any idea which car FEELS better, which is it's handling.G forces have nothing to do with how many rotations the steering wheel makes from lock to lock, which would tell you how "tight" the car feels. I would imagine the mustang FEELS tighter because it's RWD. But the actual amount of cornering force is the same.

Thank you for making a fool of yourself, that was a good laugh.