Wanted: Petrolheads That Want to Use Their Motormouths
The automotive world has never been more exciting. Between incredible technologies unleashing awe-inspiring performance in the latest supercars to the time-tested iron powering America’s classic sports cars, there’s never been a better time to be a gearhead. If you’re reading this thinking “hell yea”, keep reading!
We’re looking for a gasoline-obsessed, turbocharged, direct-injected personality to introduce our growing readership to the latest and greatest in the world of high-performance autos. Sound awesome? We agree!
At A07 Online Media, we run a series of websites focused on today’s incredible supercars and sports cars. We focus on the pinnacle of performance technology from all parts of the globe, with a specific focus on supercars and America’s quintessential sports car, the Chevrolet Corvette.
We’re looking for an automotive news curator to introduce our readers to what’s out there today and what’s coming tomorrow. This role is perfect for:
- Passionate petrolheads looking to break into the industry
- Marketing, journalism, or creative grads tired of unpaid “internships”
- Gearheads that know how to generate buzz and get people excited about cars
- Anyone with a genuine interest in all things automotive
As our news curator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating 4-6 posts per day across two websites
- Hunting for the latest announcements from supercar manufacturers, sports car brands, and accessories
- Introducing our audience (750k people/mo) to the best of what’s out there
You’ll be working with:
- A team of car junkies with petrol flowing through their veins
- Marketing and publishing industry veterans
- Great websites with ethical content you can be proud of
- Digital publishing technologies, such as WordPress, Canva, and marketing automation tools
We see this role growing to the point where eventually you’ll be invited to attend car shows, new vehicle unveilings, and other industry-focused events. If you’re wanting to break ground in the automotive space, this is a great way to do it!
This role pays between $20 and $25/hr based on experience, proficiency, and personality.
Sound good? Awesome! Apply today and let’s put the rubber to the road.