acura sucks

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by VileOne99, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: acura sucks

yeah, inferior materials. That's why my 1991 Civic has no rust, 170,000 miles, and has no mechanical problems. Know why they have 4-cylinder engines? Because THE LESS MOVING PARTS, THE MORE RELIABLE AN ENGINE IS. Not to mention, low power output is the main reason they're so reliable. You know, not EVERYONE needs a musclecar. I own 3 cars... a 1991 Civic, a 2002 Civic, and a 1980 Camaro Z/28 LE. Of course I would enjoy driving the Camaro and beating the piss out of it... but I need a car to get to work you idiot. If Japanese cars were SO horrible and unreliable, then why is it that after 30 years in the market, they're still selling vehicles. I think by now it'd be evident if the materials, build quality, and reliability were sub-par. You're a moron. I mean it's one thing to diss Japanese cars... I diss them myself at times for being bland, or being host to the stupid riceboys that put stickers on them because they got a DCSports Exhaust and a penis reduction... but to diss Japanese cars for things they're known to be GOOD for... what a retard. Seriously... have you had a lobotomy recently?

2. Re: acura sucks

Another moron. Apparently he is illiterate. The dnx is not a hybrid engine merged with a 6 cylinder engine. No no its a turbocharged 4 cylinder capable of exacly 350 hp WITH only 150 ft of torque. not 400 hp. Oh yes every american car is superior to all asian cars. A ford Pinto is superior to a Supra or any other sport car that is not american made. Oh and americans only used v 8s in all their cars even the 97 hp fiero has a 350 chevy v8 and it out performs every foreign car including european cars like mclaren. but yes EVERY american car is better then EVERY asian car. They all last eternity. Yes the fiero of the 80s is better then a toyota supra hands down..... for the mentally challanged im being sarcastic. See what inbreeding does to individuals? uy.<!-- Signature -->

3. all japaneese cars suck. they are made of inferior metals and for some reason they are turbrocharged to hell with like 350 bhp while spiting out a pathetic 150 lbs of torque. japanese extreemely small block engines do not last as long as american cars in the long run and never will if these japanese companies keep on producing crappy little 4cylinder engines

4. Re: acura sucks

actually, japanese cars are made to be reliable, unlike most good ol' pushrod V-8's so id advise that you actually drive one before you talk like a idiot.

P.S. one word- handling

5. Re: acura sucks

another idiot bites the dust.

pontiac GTO1974 you are the weakest link goodbye.

your a #$%#ing moron. muscle cars are gone. the only people that still drive them is if they like the old school look or they're just #$%#ing rednecks.

its funny how those big barges of american cars dont go where you point them.

6. Re: acura sucks

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ACURA'S ARE ONE OF THE BEST CARS OUT PERSONALLY I DON'T LIKE THIS IS ONE BUT ACURA'S ARE GOOD AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF IT. THATS GOES FOR MOST CARS ANYWAY

7. Re: acura sucks

If it's not a hybrid engine then why is there a long article on supercars.net describing its hybrid engine? If I misunderstood you then sorry, but if it really is a hybrid spitting out 400 hp then I'd really consider buying a hybrid in the future.

8. Re: acura sucks

this dnx concept is a hybrid, giving off 42 miles a gallon.
    it's also a 3.5L v6 engine giving off 400 hp.
    American cars beating the McLaren? I honestly dont think so.
    Powerful cars from the US, most definetly!

9. Re: acura sucks

10. Re: acura sucks

lol