compact

Discussion in '1997 Hartge 323ti Compact' started by fordracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car so ugly that i dont care if it is fast

2. Re: compact

Ugliness rivaled only by the SVT Cobra R!

3. Re: compact

I dont find it ugly one bit. Just like the M Coupe it is out of the oridinary thats why you think its ugly. I dont really find mustangs all too amusing.

4. Re: compact

I actually don't mind the styling of the 3 series compact at all. I'm not a fan of the kit on this car in particular, but I wouldn't call it ugly.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: compact

Domestic cars suck.............espeically Mustang Cobra's!!!!!This car is awesome........dont take away from the nice looks of this beauty....I wanna see you create a sweeter car then this you ungrateful bastard!
    Domestic Ford cars suck Fordracing!!!!

6. Re: compact

I love this compact. Hartge did a GREAT job on tuning this little high performance beauty. I think Fords are ugly P.O.S's that will never rival BMW in looks,performance, and quality.I think you are just jealous because your car is a piece of shit.

7. Re: compact

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordracing</i>
    <b>this car so ugly that i dont care if it is fast</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Read my name. no really, READ MY NAME! fords suck and are ugly. ironic that you would say this sweet little rocket is ugly. I want this car so bad. Mustangs...HA!!!

8. Re: compact

I LOVE this car it fu#*in flys to I would for sure by this car if I had 70 000 for pocket change<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: compact

That is Canadian dollars of course ;)<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: compact

I wish I had a compact like this...this is so fat!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: compact

I don't like this thing stock, but it looks pretty sweet here.

12. Beat this Ford

Beauty in simplicity. That seems to be a summation of what BMW stands for. The German line of sports cars hold great pride in placing power in the hands of those lucky enough to afford one. They do not need "raw power" to be fast, nor do they need flowmaster exaust systems that do nothing more than provide headaches and set off car alarms. Hartage did a splendid job on this compact, and I hope to see more tuned compacts in the future. Being an owner myself, I know what it feels like to drive a BMW around a banked turn at 70 miles per hour, and I also know how boring it is to drive most American cars. We live in the greatest nation in the world, but we cannot hope to contend with the sheer superiority import cars possess.

13. Re: compact

Looks like they chopped off the back of a E36 coupe, looks like shit...<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: compact

if you find this ugly will you are just stupid and more if you like american cars except cadillac

15. Re: compact

my lord i'm glad you n00bs stay in the indies.

16. Agreed