i beat one

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by 2000v6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i beat one with my 2000 v6 mustang! haha with bass! its doesnt matter what the car is it matters whos driving it

2. Re: i beat one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2000v6</i>
    <b>i beat one with my 2000 v6 mustang! haha with bass! its doesnt matter what the car is it matters whos driving it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->either he wasnt trying...or he cant drive...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: i beat one

All mustangs are POS!!!

4. Re: i beat one

hey vett dude, just because youll never have the money to own a corvette, and yer pos v6 comero is always in the shop, stop talkin shit about fords, ok?

5. Re: i beat one

hey BAIeR, eny v6 camero, even 4cyl cavalier will kill yor girlie ass v6 convirtable rustang. thats what cheerleaders drive, #$%#ing pussy

6. Re: i beat one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VetteDude</i>
    <b>All mustangs are POS!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What about the 03 Cobra that could out run your vette?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: i beat one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VetteDude</i>
    <b>All mustangs are POS!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Now now little chile, its back to the wanking den with you!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: i beat one

Well it is pretty easy to beat one if you can catch the gears right. The 200 V-6 Mustangs have more power anyways. :c

9. Re: i beat one

Ive seen a bone stock Z06 and 2003 Cobra go at it. The cobra ate it up, so dont go talking stuff about mustangs!

10. Re: i beat one

You've lost your goddamn mind 5secstang. The Z06 kills the cobra pretty easily. It competes with 911s and vipers, and the cobra sure as hell can't. I don't even know what to say besides have a coke and smile and shut the f u c k up.

11. Re: i beat one

The z06 is faster thats true, but not by much.

12. Re: i beat one

u're a glue victim, there's no other explanation.

13. Re: i beat one

I'll agree with you on that. If the driver of the z06 screwed up, yes then the cobra would win, but with equal drivers the z06 wouldn't get "eaten up" (it would be a close race though).

14. Re: i beat one

Yeah, it would be fairly close, but (as you point out) unless the Z06 driver screwed up, or wasn't as good, then the Cobra would be hard pressed to keep up.

15. Re: i beat one

Don't get so cockey Z06 aren't that fast, most european sports cars could kill it.

16. Re: i beat one

Cocky? Who's getting Cocky??? What you say is true, but who said either the Z06 or Mustang SVT was exceptionally fast?

17. Re: i beat one

Come on kid, use some common sense. How many European sports cars do you know of that will do the quarter mile in 12.4 seconds, has amazing handling, and is priced at $51,000...? Oh that's right none. Get your head out of your ass.

18. Re: i beat one

Just in Europe huh?

I know there are quite a few, but I don't know European cars really well, I'll give you two - Lotus Elise 340R, and TVR Speed-6

19. Re: i beat one

How much are they here...yep that's what I thought, try again.

20. Re: i beat one

Again.......does it matter? we're looking at the price there.

For a European, the Corvette is phenomenally more expensive, it's still a car that can be compared.

Stop trying to cop out, the Corvette is NOT the Best car for your money in the world, it is only if you're North American.

BTW - a used 340R is rumoured to go for about $18,000 here in North America.

21. Re: i beat one

Again it does matter, because I live here, not in Europe. So when I compare a cars prices they are going to be the prices that I would pay for them HERE. Not in japan, not in europe, not anywhere but here.
    "Stop trying to cop out, the Corvette is NOT the Best car for your money in the world, it is only if you're North American."
    You should take your own advice. The cars you mentioned are not the best bang for your bucks when taken out of Europe. And since I don't live in Europe (and either do you) I could care less.

22. Re: i beat one

What you should be dissapointed in is the fact that other countries are making better performing vehicles and selling to the public for less money. Why is the Z06 so expensive?

If you can't see that point, there's no helping you.

23. Re: i beat one

Spanking a 1994 mustang GT or even a 2001+ mustang GT is no great feat. A lot of cars can easily beat mustangs. A V8 that pulls 14.7 in the quarter with a 0-60 time of 6 flat is rather pathetic. Again I am quoting C&D'd times for the 2001 mustang GT.

BTW: americanhp, A BMW M3 is $50K and it would lay the smackdown on a Z06.

24. Re: i beat one

What's dissapointing about a $51,000 car putting out 405hp, running the quarter in 12.4 seconds, and 0-60 in around 4, and still have some of the best handling of anycar out there right now?
    It (z06) hangs with cars double, even triple or more it's price, spanks the NSX which is $80,000 (there's a car that dissapoints), really what's not to like?
    If you can't see that you're the one who needs help (but we already knew that).

25. Re: i beat one

What are you talking about moron, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU, the quarter mile times for the mustang gt (99+) are low 14's to high 13's, end of story. I don't care what C@D gets them to run, they can't even break into the 12's with the z06, out of all the magazines they are the worst.
    LOL... on that last comment moron, a BMW M3 will get spanked by a z06. I really, really, hope that you were joking with that comment.