one of the greatest car's

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by SurfeR550M, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: one of the greatest car's

i dont think so

2. Re: one of the greatest car's

i love my celica.<!-- Signature -->

3. oh yeah<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: one of the greatest car's

stangs suck bad dude

they got no balls

hell a civic could probably take it

5. Re: one of the greatest car's

Another Civic owner saying it`s going to beat this Stang.
    I will say again and again NO sissy Civic as had the chance to pull in front of my 91 Stang LX 5.0 !!
    So take your Civic and go race a bicycle !!!

6. Re: one of the greatest car's

I hate all of you Mustang owners. All you ever say is

"I can beat a Civic anyday. C'Mon race me."

Yeah, well I've got news for you. A CIVIC WASN'T MADE FOR RACING!!!!! Quit saying "my car's faster than yours." Speed isn't everything. And just so you know my modded RX-7 could take your shitty Mustang anyday. I don't care if you've got an SVT Cobra, or how much you've modded it up. Here's a fact. A Mustang has little to no room under the hood for serious modifications. So don't give me this crap of I got a Mustang LX 5.0 with a...supercharger. Here's a challenge for any Stang owner. Reply to this and challenge me to a race. Just so I can bust that enormous over-inflated Stang ego of yours.

7. Re: one of the greatest car's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Amputator</i>
    <b>I hate all of you Mustang owners. All you ever say is

Yeah, well I've got news for you. A CIVIC WASN'T MADE FOR RACING!!!!! Quit saying "my car's faster than yours." Speed isn't everything. And just so you know my modded RX-7 could take your shitty Mustang anyday. I don't care if you've got an SVT Cobra, or how much you've modded it up. Here's a fact. A Mustang has little to no room under the hood for serious modifications. So don't give me this crap of I got a Mustang LX 5.0 with a...supercharger. Here's a challenge for any Stang owner. Reply to this and challenge me to a race. Just so I can bust that enormous over-inflated Stang ego of yours.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey Amputator, take it easy please. Why I wrote that it`s because every time I come to a Mustang forum I read Civic crap that it can take any car. I know it`s not made for racing, it`s an economy car but people who own a Civic thinks that they have a sports car. Speed isn`t everything and your right. Different elements like handling, torque, driving etc.. comes with driving. You say that you have an
    RX-7 and guess what... I work for Mazda !! So to take a challenge and knowing that I know the potential of an RX-7 well let`s say that you would beat me. I also like Supra`s, Skyline gtr and 300zx. Don`t get me wrong, I like my Stang but I don`t have an over-inflated Stang ego, I`m not like that. And I did drove an RX-7 and boy that car really impresse me !! So if you don`t mind, let`s be friend.

P.S. Talk to me about your RX-7

8. Re: one of the greatest car's

acually there is a lot of room under the hood for mods, the Stang was developed to be suped.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: one of the greatest car's

Dudes this car sucks. And before you start your complaining the Vette and the viper suck as well. If you are gonna build a sports car it has to be made in Germany, Italy or the UK

10. Re: one of the greatest car's

bang for buck they are ok but i race stang all the time and they are not that fast i have awd so i can do it all the time unlike a stang that can only do it it on dry pavment so for all a big v8 if u cant hook up you cant go no were!!!!

11. Re: one of the greatest car's

V8stangman. Youve got the right idea. people do get extremely mad when you "dis" there favorite car. I am a honda owner, and it took alot of money to be able to beat stock mustangs. Theres no denying the bang for your buck that comes with a mustang. BHP per dollar, the mustang is one of most efficient cars. But, I must say, theres nothing like the look on the face of a mustang owner when youre looking at him in the rearveiw mirror of your four banger. You love the thunder of the mustangs exhaust and I love the scream of 9000 RPM which cant be found in many producton V8. This whole argument over four cylinders or eight could be all about the exhaust you like. We could be that petty.

12. Re: one of the greatest car's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dcly8298</i>
    <b>V8stangman. Youve got the right idea. people do get extremely mad when you "dis" there favorite car. I am a honda owner, and it took alot of money to be able to beat stock mustangs. Theres no denying the bang for your buck that comes with a mustang. BHP per dollar, the mustang is one of most efficient cars. But, I must say, theres nothing like the look on the face of a mustang owner when youre looking at him in the rearveiw mirror of your four banger. You love the thunder of the mustangs exhaust and I love the scream of 9000 RPM which cant be found in many producton V8. This whole argument over four cylinders or eight could be all about the exhaust you like. We could be that petty. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thanks for understanding. Like you said, I got mad there but usualy it`s rare that I dis other peoples cars. I won`t do it anymore. Promise.

13. Re: one of the greatest car's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORDGT90</i>
    <b>oh yeah</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    u have a very very high self estime if u think this is one of the greatest cars
    they tried to make it better, and it didn't worked still any z28 can beat it's ass<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: one of the greatest car's

Just because another car is faster than this one doesn't make it a bad car. If that were true, there wouldn't be any good cars at all any where. But I'm sure you already knew this didn't you.

15. Re: one of the greatest car's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Amputator</i>
    <b>I hate all of you Mustang owners. All you ever say is

Yeah, well I've got news for you. A CIVIC WASN'T MADE FOR RACING!!!!! Quit saying "my car's faster than yours." Speed isn't everything. And just so you know my modded RX-7 could take your shitty Mustang anyday. I don't care if you've got an SVT Cobra, or how much you've modded it up. Here's a fact. A Mustang has little to no room under the hood for serious modifications. So don't give me this crap of I got a Mustang LX 5.0 with a...supercharger. Here's a challenge for any Stang owner. Reply to this and challenge me to a race. Just so I can bust that enormous over-inflated Stang ego of yours.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok my stang runs high 8's low 9's in the 1/4 mile i go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds with 1500 hp........ you still wanna race... my other stang has 850 hp how bout now.......im not saying "my car is faster than yours" im saying that u have a piece of sh*t.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: one of the greatest car's

not to defend Civic's or anything, but there are ones that run 8 sec. 1/4 mile. And, they only have about 700hp. that sux that you have to have 1500hp to run the same times in the 1/4.

Allthough American muscle is always the best

17. Re: one of the greatest car's

850 & 1500 horses if got any advice I'm willing to listen <!-- Signature -->

18. Re: one of the greatest car's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dcly8298</i>
    <b>V8stangman. Youve got the right idea. people do get extremely mad when you "dis" there favorite car. I am a honda owner, and it took alot of money to be able to beat stock mustangs. Theres no denying the bang for your buck that comes with a mustang. BHP per dollar, the mustang is one of most efficient cars. But, I must say, theres nothing like the look on the face of a mustang owner when youre looking at him in the rearveiw mirror of your four banger. You love the thunder of the mustangs exhaust and I love the scream of 9000 RPM which cant be found in many producton V8. This whole argument over four cylinders or eight could be all about the exhaust you like. We could be that petty. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what honda?

19. Re: one of the greatest car's

mustangs have always sucked, they never will be good. thats why ford is making a gt-40 to compete with every other sports car. the mustang could never be fast enough to compete with vettes or vipers or any foreign cars<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: one of the greatest car's

That goes for any GM pissers!!!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: one of the greatest car's

I will stop thinking that my car kills your honda(wich it does)when you quit saying all this bullshit about your honda beating a Mustang. Some people sure are idiots.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: one of the greatest car's

1500hp? and in 4.5 seconds?? hahha... a friggin' stock Viper does 0-60 in like 4.2, and they're just 450-460 hp... and how long is your motor gonna last with power like that?? a day?

I'll tell ya, I have great respect for the old 'stangs (Gone in 60 Seconds, bad movie, very nice Mustang)... but today's Mustangs are just gutless compared to any other of the big manufacturer's muscle cars. 270 hp?!?! that's pathetic... that's Ford's flagship muscle car??! yeah, they had the Cobra R, but how many of those did they make? certainly not mass produced...

Ohhh and don't get me started on all those pathetic 25 yr. old losers cruising around in their 89 5.0 cranking their old Dance Mix '94 CD trying to pick high school girls... Damn, like is their quota that every town must have at least 6 of those guys? I'm sorry, I have a hard enough time respecting any Stang made since '69, let alone that 80's crap...

Hey, I'll say, the new Mustangs don't look too bad, but please, compared to a Z06 or a Viper... what a joke...

23. Re: one of the greatest car's

what is so special about this car? it looks fugly, has scarcely more power than a V6 sedan and probably weighs as much as a panzer tank..
    this car would be beaten or at least matched by a lowly civic VTiR hatchback, which has more power to weight and a five speed box..
    now thats a real insult. because there are lots of rice burners that are faster than a VTiR.. Celica GT-S, Celcia GT-R, Levin GT-Z, Prelude VTEC, 200SX, 240SX, 300ZX, 3000GT, Supra SZ and RZ, and all the austrailian holdens and fords all would equal or better this car...
    so average sedan hp, and most sedans have sports suspension packages as a option big wow. they don't sell stangs in austrailia because they wouldn't sell. but americans cream their pants over this stang, its nice, but its nothing special, if it had two extra doors it could be your family car<!-- Signature -->