Re: Cool car... but what is what that wing on that white one?

Discussion in '1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario' started by HAAS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. dude...its looks awesome

2. Re: what's the wing on the white one? it looks bad?? wtf!!

I believe it depends on the color, if u ever seen one on a red lamb. then u will understand, but i must agree the white is not attractive.

3. If you want 0-100 and top speed, try the one in the drag race, stupid.
    EVO 7 is simply the ugliest... except the Nissan 2001 Fairlady Z

4. Dude even I am a ferrari guy and i dont favor lambo but this car kicks ass. so everyone lay off.<!-- Signature -->

5. i love the wing<!-- Signature -->

6. On any other car it wouldnt work. But this one? Perfect. I like it because the Countach is probably the only car that you could ever get away with that.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: what's the wing on the white one? it looks bad?? wtf!!

Hey ivanhoe. Im a member of this site cause i like supercars, not pieces of sh*t like this. This car is mega fugly. And for u ppl who like it, then i say, your taste is so far up your arse that its coming out your mouth.<!-- Signature -->

8. Yo wierd al: This is the Lamborghini Countach. This is the SUPERCAR. This car is the RUNDMC of Supercars. You must give respect to the originator (well arguably the originator).

This was the poster car for 90% of all little kid enthusiast for years!!!

However this car is very difficult to drive. Lamborghini Countachas are Italian muscle cars. Like it or hate it, it borderlines muscle cars. <!-- Signature -->

9. Cool car... but what is what that wing on that white one?

It looks Fugly! why is it there?<!-- Signature -->

10. you talking about that front wing? thats gross...<!-- Signature -->

11. Mad forward downforce?

12. I love this car

13. its a front spoiler...and yeah thats ugly with it. but i like the car over all. ive seen one before. theyre NIIIIICE!!!<!-- Signature -->

14. the spoiler looks good on it.<!-- Signature -->

15. I think the car is tight and the fromt spoiler is cool. It makes it look even better if u ask me!!!

Nelly Rules!
    Peace out homeez. #1 yo.

<!-- Signature -->

16. i am sure it has functionality, so i would rather drive the white one. . . <!-- Signature -->

17. it looks fine to me..

but it could use something!!!!

18. what's the wing on the white one? it looks bad?? wtf!!

ok first of all, it's a #$%#ing lamborghini, so for all ya'll that be dissin tha car; **** OFF, you dont know shit about cars if u say that!!! a real super cars person would be apreciating the design and work gone into it, second; the spoiler is for some major downforce! it helps tha car and makes it look even better, like some said! third, i love this car and it really is sad that they discontinued the countachs!
    ps: think about this, this is a 1989 car, and look how advanced the design is and how good it looks!!<!-- Signature -->

19. sweet ass car!!

20. Looks to be a front spoiler, but i think it might block the headlights from openging. If the person or persons who installed it were trying to increase the car's downforce, they'd place it closer to the ground to increase the air velocity below the car creating a vacuum. Downforce just create more force on the tyres, so they have more traction but theres not extra mass creating that extra force.<!-- Signature -->

21. Why wont u go AWAY SpeedDemon!!!!!!!!!!! Go to the ferrari section!? Lanborghini's are way better! Go eat a sandwich!!

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Peroen</i>
    <b>It looks Fugly! why is it there?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no car from lambo looks ugly<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: what's the wing on the white one? it looks bad?? wtf!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Aston Martini</i>
    <b>ok first of all, it's a #$%#ing lamborghini, so for all ya'll that be dissin tha car; **** OFF, you dont know shit about cars if u say that!!! a real super cars person would be apreciating the design and work gone into it, second; the spoiler is for some major downforce! it helps tha car and makes it look even better, like some said! third, i love this car and it really is sad that they discontinued the countachs! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ok first of all, it's a #$%#ing lamborghini, that on its own should be enough to steer clear of this car so for all of ya'll that be dissin tha car; GOOD ON YA, you know heaps about cars if u say that!!! a real super cars person would be bagging the design and work gone into it, second; the spoiler is for major downforce it helps tha car and makes it look even more shit, like some said! third, i hate this car and it really is a great thing that they discontinued the countachs!
    amen <!-- Signature -->

24. Re: what's the wing on the white one? it looks bad?? wtf!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from wierd al </i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Aston Martini</i>
    <b>ok first of all, it's a #$%#ing lamborghini, so for all ya'll that be dissin tha car; **** OFF, you dont know shit about cars if u say that!!! a real super cars person would be apreciating the design and work gone into it, second; the spoiler is for some major downforce! it helps tha car and makes it look even better, like some said! third, i love this car and it really is sad that they discontinued the countachs! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ok first of all, it's a #$%#ing lamborghini, that on its own should be enough to steer clear of this car so for all of ya'll that be dissin tha car; GOOD ON YA, you know heaps about cars if u say that!!! a real super cars person would be bagging the design and work gone into it, second; the spoiler is for major downforce it helps tha car and makes it look even more shit, like some said! third, i hate this car and it really is a great thing that they discontinued the countachs!
    amen </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm...
    deffinitely theres something wrong with this guy, why are u a member of a super car site if you dont like cars at all ????<!-- Signature -->

25. People, it's a 1989 car. just lay off it. and anyway, its #$%#ing fast.