Re: It #$%#ing sucks

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by RM3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It fucking sucks

i don't agree with your american ideology. Lots of Hp, lots of gears, lots of engineering bullshit!!!!!!!
    -You need more power for the gearbox to work propperly.
    -The V8 could easily be squeezed another 20, maybe 30 Hp.

2. You might as well be good old Osama.

By the way, I'm praying that you get banned for the title. I'd already have reported you, if I had the status.

Somebody please report this guy for the vulgar title.<!-- Signature -->

3. He is entitled to his opinion. I mean I've posted "I Hate Rustangs" on the mustang forum only to get attention. If you read it you'll see that I don't insult the Mustang at all. I do hate them though through personal experience but a lot of people on the forum who are mustang owners know that the title was my name. Some who were new didn't and posted all kinds of bullshit to me without even reading my post. But still don't act like this guy should be banned he's entitled to his opinion, you'll see worse shit than what he posted. But still Whoever posted this topic I'm going to hurt your feeling more than your mom when I'm fisting her gaping pussy! I've got money that says my car, the one in the picture could whip any car that you have. Mainly becuase it's highly doubtful you own anything quick. Don't post here again if you know what's good for you!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RM3</i>
    <b>i don't agree with your american ideology. Lots of Hp, lots of gears, lots of engineering bullshit!!!!!!!
    -You need more power for the gearbox to work propperly.
    -The V8 could easily be squeezed another 20, maybe 30 Hp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Whatever........DAMN FOOL!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>He is entitled to his opinion. I mean I've posted "I Hate Rustangs" on the mustang forum only to get attention. If you read it you'll see that I don't insult the Mustang at all. I do hate them though through personal experience but a lot of people on the forum who are mustang owners know that the title was my name. Some who were new didn't and posted all kinds of bullshit to me without even reading my post. But still don't act like this guy should be banned he's entitled to his opinion, you'll see worse shit than what he posted. But still Whoever posted this topic I'm going to hurt your feeling more than your mom when I'm fisting her gaping pussy! I've got money that says my car, the one in the picture could whip any car that you have. Mainly becuase it's highly doubtful you own anything quick. Don't post here again if you know what's good for you!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, no, no. I just didn't like that he's cursing in the title. Let him have hs own opinion, I encourage it. Criticism leads to improvement, my friend. Curse everywhere you want to, but I think it's unappropriate to curse in the title, that's all.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCStangGT</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>He is entitled to his opinion. I mean I've posted "I Hate Rustangs" on the mustang forum only to get attention. If you read it you'll see that I don't insult the Mustang at all. I do hate them though through personal experience but a lot of people on the forum who are mustang owners know that the title was my name. Some who were new didn't and posted all kinds of bullshit to me without even reading my post. But still don't act like this guy should be banned he's entitled to his opinion, you'll see worse shit than what he posted. But still Whoever posted this topic I'm going to hurt your feeling more than your mom when I'm fisting her gaping pussy! I've got money that says my car, the one in the picture could whip any car that you have. Mainly becuase it's highly doubtful you own anything quick. Don't post here again if you know what's good for you!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, no, no. I just didn't like that he's cursing in the title. Let him have hs own opinion, I encourage it. Criticism leads to improvement, my friend. Curse everywhere you want to, but I think it's unappropriate to curse in the title, that's all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Gotcha!<!-- Signature -->