Re: Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by BugattiEB110SS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. just remember..... leave us egyptians out of it.... we just like to stay away from all u crazy ppl<!-- Signature -->

2. This forum is still going? Damn I'm good

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EvilNinjaMoby</i>
    <b>Last timeI checked not that many were killing on US soil. So unless you mean hte #$%#ers we are bombing in Afghanistan ( who cant really be innocent when they run at you with AK47's)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from badneuzLS4L</i>
    <b>BugattiEB110SS Said:

I read in a Magazine that if you purchase one of these cars it comes with a free terrorist.

Man shut the F*ck up, thats not even f*ckin funny, Im f*ckin offended and mad. Do u know how many muslims have been murdered by ignorant racist basterds like you in response to 9/11? dont even joke around about this man, thats was a stupid, ignorant, racist joke that was simply wrong and just f*ckin gay.

Im a muslim, and I was disgusted and terrified by the horrid acts of those FAKE muslims on 9/11 same with my father, uncle, mom, sister, grandfather, and all the godamn muslims i know. So shut the hell up and dont even think about joking around about that $hit, i cant believe u said that and i really hope u get banned or something for saying such a racist remark. not funny at all, that was just terrible.
    for chrissake i knew the world was ignorant but not THIS ignorant and immature...

i want some ppl to write back in response to these post, wither mine or the racist f*ck's remarks.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**** you! Do you know how many innocent women and children in Afghanistan were killed by US bombings? And I'm not talking about any of the Al Qaida members or the taliban. Hundreds of innocent women, men, and children who condemn the taliban and their #$%#ing beliefs were killed by US gun fire you racist piece of shit.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GoatBoy389</i>
    <b>Quit bitching about muslim, and christian and morman and all that other religious stuff. This forum is to talk about cars. Get off that guys back, he only made a joke. He is probably upset with most of the Muslim world (middle eastern of course) and for him (like alot of people, myself included) humor is how he takes it out, instead of killing a muslim like you said, he just makes jokes about terrorists, is it really so f*cking bad?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So your saying that just because the tragedy of 9/11 occurred, people are given the right to make racist jokes about muslims? By your ignorant logic, Jews should be allowed to make Nazi jokes and show racism against Germans, and black people should make racist jokes against southerners because of slavery and the Japanese are allowed to be racist against the Americans for the 2 A-Bombs dropped on Japan; and the list goes on an on........Affiliating muslims with terrorism is ignorance because then Americans can also be affiliated as terrorists on the basis of Timothy Mcveighs actions in the Oklahoma City bombing. We're living in the 21st Century and it disgusts me how such generalizations are made by people.<!-- Signature -->

5. Well, I´m not gonna talk about religion cause I don´t care about that. It´s really a nice car but I can´t forget about the origin of it... Morocco. It´s a shame, when many people is risking their lifes trying to get the Spanish coast looking for a better way of life cause they are really poor, that someone spends money manufacturing a very expensive car forgetting the economical situation of the country.
    It´s allways wellcome a new powerful car but we should not ignore that these are just dreams for the most, and it´s more important having something to eat. Don´t make of this the tipical fight about religion. We all here have something in common, we love cars and thats the main thing.
    Peace, Love and Cars.

6. DUMBFUCKSS!!!!! the Bombing of 9/11 was in the morningg!!... the video of the palestinainss jumping and clapping was alsoo inn the morning??? somee one plzzzz explaaiinn how the #$%# can be it be morning in the US and Palestine???

I Dont get where you ppl come up with such information...... this is all the biggest pilee off bullllllshit i ever heard...Imm kuwaiti therefore a Muslim.... and after all america has done for kuwait?? wat makes me a muslim support BinLaaden?? After the bombing half f kuwait was at the Us embacy showing their support for america NOT BINNLLAAADEN ...Soo MUSLIMS are not terrorists

as for a comment for this being a muslim car?? so #$%# in wat??? al the carss out there are japanesee eurpoean oor american when such a machinee comes out itss muslimss are proud,, and if ur not muslim and dont give 2 #$%#s dont reply!!!

Thiss forumm has gone reallly FUCKIN Sass its been going on for like a month!!! 109 REPLIESS!!!!!!!!!!! wtf???? letss talk about this car for a changee<!-- Signature -->

7. Who cares anymore? Blame the idiot that put the word Muslim on the title of this thread!

8. bugattieb110ss-I've killed these people? no, how is that comment racist?
    ______________________________________________________________________i think u should shut yer ass now u`ve caused enuff trouble-and badneuz.. i think u were right in calling him gay-and for evrey other racist loser out there remember this is a supercar website!!!

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dont drink and drive get high and fly home</i>
    <b>bugattieb110ss-I've killed these people? no, how is that comment racist?
    ______________________________________________________________________i think u should shut yer ass now u`ve caused enuff trouble-and badneuz.. i think u were right in calling him gay-and for evrey other racist loser out there remember this is a supercar website!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Shut your hole, you know nothing, look at your name you junkie. You don't get the right to say anything on this website.

10. i should be banned???? i know nothing u started all this -the poor muslim guy just said it as nice and look wut u caused 114 replies!!!!

11. i happen to be muslim and anything said here cud be taken seriously and be reported to the police, and web site admin and this whole site cud be closed down so careful what u say

12. ok i just wanna reply to killerviper....my friend, evidently you're nothing but an 18 year old, and not that smart of one if you believe everything you hear on CNN or other sources of American propaghanda...dont get me started-there was just SOOOO much BS in your points that i cant even consider THINKING about putting my time and energy into "internet fighting" with a brainwashed 18 year old like you, about politics that you've heard from right winged and racist americans. please just try to read/watch/listen to other sources than CNN, the new york times and/or the Globe and mail...and maybe even get an official translation of the Kohran or talk to 99% of the muslims and they'll gladly tell you the truth or give you real convincing information going against your ludacris points.
    thank you

13. how could this reported to the police ?? theyd prolly feel teh ssame way !!!!!!!!!

14. yah maybe they should report you to the english/spelling police...friggin learn how to type/spell.
    yah I know that was just oozing with cheese but I just can't stand racist, ignorant, cocky, and stupid kids.

15. u really think we care if we type good or not????? if we type so bad how can u read it then???? then u must need to go 2 the english reading police i fu can read our so called "horrible typing"

16. it doesn't matter where the car's from....
    this our world...
    why we always trying to make a border between muslim n kafirun...

just enjoy the world of fun car...
    <!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>u really think we care if we type good or not????? if we type so bad how can u read it then???? then u must need to go 2 the english reading police i fu can read our so called "horrible typing"</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

We've all made our seldom bad, not logical or ineffective posts every now and then, but come on that has got to be just the worst come back EVER!

18. car kid obviously u had no point in what you just said. and if the police did take it the same way as you guys and didnt care u cud always take this to the court. i can easily get all of u arrested and sued just by talkin to the admin and the police.... thats only if i felt offended. this is just a car site so just have fun look at the cars.. thats what this site is for rite?

19. just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid freaks!<!-- Signature -->

20. ure really not funny and what u said is really offensive to some people. afghanistan is a nice country the tliban just overruled it... if it werent for them no one wudve known afghanistan or where it was...

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lamborghini Rockz</i>
    <b>just kill everyone in Afganistan there a bunch of stupid freaks!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    is any one gopnna report this bs?? i cant cause im not a senior member or some shit, but if someone said "i hope more planes fly into more buildings and kill all the americans" they'd be kicked out or reported in a second!

22. i wonder what the police wold really do if it was rported and you could even take it to court ohhh and judge judy doesnt count bud but u cant reply cause it seems your the one tha got banned haha sucker

23. Don't worry man, I'll report the assholes.

24. Hey BMW M if you dont like US attacks on Afganistan then #$%# up.German looser.Like all of them.

25. Yeah and I heard if you purchase this car you will die because the USA will bomb you.