Re: Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by BugattiEB110SS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. There will be no terorists USA will kill 'em all.

2. don't get your hopes up...
    there are alot of terrorists out there...

3. Probably alot less than the innocent Afghani men and women barbarically tortured and murdered by the Taliban Government in the name of their interpretation of their religion

4. What these terrorists really are - they are COWARDS!
    That is what you call someone when they (or their organisation) orchestrate and execute an attack where the primary targets are unarmed civilians. When a suicide bomber walks into a public civilian area and detonates a bomb - he's not a hero - he's a COWARD.
    That is what the Palestinians do and Al Quaeda did on 9/11. Al Quaeda hijacked CIVILIAN airplanes and flew into a building full of CIVILIANS killing thousands deliberately. Whereas a number of western nations don't have a clean record, they generally don't go into missions with the primary objective being to kill as many civilians as possible. After 9/11 what did Osama bin Looney case do? He ran away and hid like the coward he is.

5. You have a Viper in the photo and you hate americans...

6. This threads last post wast 3 weeks ago, I don't know if anyone will respond, but I also think this "joke" was pretty funny.

Anyone that fell or is to fall in love with this car needs to get their head out of their ass and realize it's basically a really expensive kit car.

The events of 9/11 were tragic, but that's what it's gonna' take to open Americans eyes to the endless tragedy going on in the middle-east.

Muslims/Islams might be the fastest growing and 2nd largest religous group in the world, but all that means is there's going to be alot of burning souls in the future to come.

For the people that did'nt get into the political aspects of this thread, the only thing I remember of the questions - is why this automobile only tops out at 205mph with 720bhp, look at the front end, its alot bigger than a diablo and has induction holes, raised headlamps, larger side mirrors, and maybe (not sure) a rather drag-inducing under-carriage... all calculating to a much higher coefficent drag.

As ugly as it is, and as sued as they should get for using Lamborghini chassis and drivetrain and then stealing a Modena and Berlinetta body and incest-ively morphing them together, I bet it hauls ass from 0-60. (look at the weight)

P.S. I believe every country in the world was or is a terrorist in its own right.

7. ....I'M 1/16th moroccan don't diss up dis car it looks nice......
    if you think it's ugly good for you
    If you SAY it's ugly ....well that's your opinion good for you
    If you say it's #$%#ed up,i'll #$%# YOU up

8. First off I have to say the joke made me chuckle, only becsause the guy had the oddasity (spelling) to say it. Especially times now it's just aint cool. However I'm now going to stereotype American mentality. Just for kicks!!

The Average American doesn't give a shit about peoples cultures because they don't have a structured one themselves. They assimilate only what the culture can turn into profit. The rest is scrapped.
    They do it with every culture they run into. If they don't care about their own culture what makes you think theyll give a shit about yours? (well they do care about there culture, their culture is called doin what ever it takes to make a profit. If anyone knows Startek, their the Ferengy of the world. Come on man! The Average American has more faith in Capitalism then they do their religion).

If the whole world was PRO Wrestling, America would be OWEN HaRT. The biggest backstabbin weasle of all time.

America land of the FREE? Whats with Capitalism then? Your land is not of the free. Freedom of Speech?

I wouldn't dog America so much if the country wasn't so bullshit oriented. Capitalism literally holds more weight in America than the Ten Commandments.

Anyhow this car is a peice of shit. I don't like it. Its boring. Standard Supercar lines, standard supercar output, just a bland supercar all round. It just has no character. A basic supercar I give it a 6.4 out of Ten.

9. First off I have to say the joke made me chuckle, only becsause the guy had the oddasity (spelling) to say it. Especially times now it's just aint cool. However I'm now going to stereotype American mentality. Just for kicks!!

The Average American doesn't give a shit about peoples cultures because they don't have a structured one themselves. They assimilate only what the culture can turn into profit. The rest is scrapped.
    They do it with every culture they run into. If they don't care about their own culture what makes you think theyll give a shit about yours? (well they do care about there culture, their culture is called doin what ever it takes to make a profit. If anyone knows Startek, their the Ferengy of the world. Come on man! The Average American has more faith in Capitalism then they do their religion).

If the whole world was PRO Wrestling, America would be OWEN HaRT. The biggest backstabbin weasle of all time.

America land of the FREE? Whats with Capitalism then? Your land is not of the free. Freedom of Speech?

I wouldn't dog America so much if the country wasn't so bullshit oriented. Capitalism literally holds more weight in America than the Ten Commandments.

Anyhow this car is a peice of shit. I don't like it. Its boring. Standard Supercar lines, standard supercar output, just a bland supercar all round. It just has no character. A basic supercar I give it a 6.4 out of Ten.

10. First off I have to say the joke made me chuckle, only becsause the guy had the oddasity (spelling) to say it. Especially times now it's just aint cool. However I'm now going to stereotype American mentality. Just for kicks!!

11. First off I have to say the joke made me chuckle, only becsause the guy had the oddasity (spelling) to say it. Especially times now it's just aint cool. However I'm now going to stereotype American mentality. Just for kicks!!

12. First off I have to say the joke made me chuckle, only becsause the guy had the oddasity (spelling) to say it. Especially times now it's just aint cool. However I'm now going to stereotype American mentality. Just for kicks!!

13. Actually in performance I'm sure it kciks ass, but in looks, bland and boring. Many nicer cars than this.

14. this car is damn nice, although the engine is a V12, but it needs some simple touches

15. Listen, BMW, us Americans do not kill women and children on PURPOSE, YOU IDIOT!!! It's all an accident! Yes, U.S.A. has some flaws, but doesn't every nation have flaws? And that thing you said about more innocent Muslims getting killed by U.S. is BULLSHIT!!! WHERE THE **** DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM? THOSE COUNTRIES ARE GETTING BOMBED SO WE CAN WEAKEN THEM! YOU KNOW, U.S. DOES NOT EXECUTE P.O.W.'S! THEY JUST KEEP THEM UNTIL THE WAR IS OVER, AND NO THEY DON'T TORTURE THEM!
    EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT U.S. IS ABOUT 95% BULLSHIT! DON'T COME HERE CRITICIZING AMERICA, YOU HATER!

16. YOU'RE ONE HELL OF AN IGNORANT ****! JUST GET OUT OF THIS POST, YOU ASSHOLE! YOU'RE A FREAK!

17. Americans don't backstab people, you asshole. Quit criticizing America! Sure, the country is full of bullshit, but we are definitely not backstabbers! We helped many nations. We helped G.B., France, Poland, and U.S.S.R. in WW2! If you say that the only reason we helped them is because of the Pearl Harbor bombing, you're wrong!!! When the war started, we kept sending G.B., France, and Poland supplies because we are nice guys. We didn't send soldiers since we thought it was their problem, not ours. Most countries would not have interfered anyways. We also helped the French twice, since they were both in the WWII and they were captured by Axis powers! We save asses, man! We are one of the only countries in the world that sends soldiers to stop war crimes. We were the only ones that interfered with the Kosovo Crisis, the mass executions in Bosnia and Herezgovina, and Serbia, the genocide in Somalia, and we eliminated the Nazis in WWII. If it wasn't for us, the Holocaust would not have stopped. We discoverd the concentration camps in Europe.

18. Ok, this is so stupid. And not all Uslims are terrorists, so it is wrong to label all of them as terrorists. But there sure are a lot of 'em!

19. You people gotta calm down, i think that the guy that posted this is right though, i'm tired of people saying a car sucks becuase of were it came from, or who made it. But really, u people flip out to much, and you gotta stop making stupid jokes about each other, talk about cars for a change, i hate going into a forum or post, and having to read "so in so is this and that" i am glad this guy posted this, but really talk about cars, and give reasons, instead of makin fun of each other. A lot of people in this website are really dumb, they say stupid things, and are rasist as hell, im not Muslim, im Christian , and i have plenty of Muslim friends, Catholic friends, jewish friends, and so on. So please stop being ignorant and get back to the topic of the subject

20. Yes but on theyre crosed hearts says "destroy the ones better than you".

21. Well 1 thing USA did bad was founding RFG after WW2 so USA is not perfect though but I am american and nobody is perfect!!!
    And the world dosent see all the good things because there alot but the bad wich are less (they look more at those).

22. Anyone saying the USA is an honest country is sleeping or high, it's the most #$%#ed up backstabbing country ever. But enough about this crap. We're here to talk about cars. I think it's a very nice looking car. I heard there will be a next 2003 concept model in Geneve. I can't wait to see it. Way to go Morocco! I hope they make more of these supercars so we can enjoy them. The more supercars the better.

And guys enough about religion and countries. This is a car forum, remember!!!!

23. shut the #$%# up or ill stick an m-1 in your ass hows that for terrorist