Re: This or TT!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by blink, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Yeh well that person is a clown. How could you possibly take a Hyundai over a Hsv. Im not taking price into account but still. I even think YOU would have enough brains to take a Hsv over a Hyundai. You mite be stupider than i think though.

2. Of course I would, but I have a serious bias against Hyundai based on some bad experiences.

Although I would probably take a Tiburon over any HSV, simply because the Tiburon has greater performance potential. Don't believe me? go research some of the modified Tiburons out there.

It's pretty ironic, that you would misspell a word as simple as 'might' in a sentence in which you're questioning someone else's intellect. You're an idiot.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Hyundais are actually better than HSV, I mean Hyundai is now rated at the level of build quality that Honda was in 1990, and they're currently ranked 5th in the world, right behind GM and Subaru.

3. You can practically modify any car but a Hyundai is a Hyundai and it doesn't matter if it's stock or not. I wouldn't touch one.

Jeez man i was typing fast.

You can't say that one car is better than another, just because of it's build quality. What about the rest of the car, ie - performance, interior, dynamics, styling. Hyundai is probably the worst car maker in the world.

4. I agree with you on that.

What about an AWD 400hp Tiburon, front and rear running on separate automatic drivetrains, makes for some pretty impressive burnouts. Put the front transmission in reverse and the rear in 1st, and the burnouts will be like no other. There's one in California modified to that exact layout.

5. That means that car has 2 gearboxes. Mad.