The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

Discussion in '1994 McLaren F1' started by kav, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

You need to make a statment instead of just creating the thread. Make a point.

2. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

I agree to both of you (;

3. Re:

I couldn't agree more with lilrock.
    The Mclaren F1 LM has a blistering 310 kg off the Enzo, that is ALOT. Mclaren has 50 nm more torque and slightly more horsepower.

4. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

Pando....."ALOT" is not a word. "A" and "LOT" are two seperate words.

p.s. what's the point in comparing the Enzo to the F1 LM? They were built for completely different purposes. The folks at Ferrari would giggle and pat you on the head if you were to raise these points to them.

5. Re: Re:

how can u agree if he didnt say anything

6. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

Actually, the Enzo has 33 more horsepower. I would still take the McLaren over the Enzo because it is so much better (faster, lighter, better handling, etc.)

7. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

wow....if u go over to the enzo forum then a person named bluecamss will kick yo ass if u think the mclaren has better handling..

8. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

yes it is only faster at top speedm it has terible brakes and it doesnt handle as good as the enzo....

9. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

It's very close but I think the Mclaren F1 top speed will ultimately be the Enzo's downfall.

10. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

I guess we'll have to wait a few years from now to see which car still runs through our minds even in the shadows of the newest track demon. The enzo is a great car, and probably the best performing ferrari to come off the line. It's aesthetics that would ultimately seal its destiny though. It's formula 1 cloned fascia is a black and white issue on the opinion scale; we either hate it or love it. The enzo doesn't raise eyebrows with any performance numbers, mostly because the mclaren made us harder to impress. Whenever a new car comes along, we always ask:"Is it faster than the F1?" Forever will we be turning to the old benchmark to see whether or not we'll bow down to the newcomers. But the enzo is a ferrari, and ferraris don't get rejected...right?

11. Re: The F1 still has it over the Enzo.

ya....the f1 has 627hp and the enzo has 650 but i prefer tha mclaren f1 cos its better for daily use...