what is the top speed?

Discussion in '1993 Ferrari F333 SP' started by star, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: what is the top speed?

3. Re: what is the top speed?

Subj:
    Date: 1/13/2002 06:47:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
    To: [email protected]
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Road & Track did a road test on a 333SP in its January 1995 issue and
    here are the numbers

0-30 - 2.0
    0-40 - 2.6
    0-50 - 3.1
    0-60 - 3.6
    0-70 - 4.2
    0-80 - 5.0
    0-90 - 5.6
    0-100- 6.7
    0-110- 7.9
    0-120- 8.8
    0-130- 10.9

1/4 mile - [email protected] mph
    Top speed depending on the gearing and with the gearing set up for the
    track it was tested at Portland International Raceway it did 167 mph.
    But the Factory claims a top speed of 185 mph.

4. Re: what is the top speed?

i dunno if its worth a million for those figures<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what is the top speed?

The Ferrari 333SP is capable of over 230 mph with the proper tuning. If it really could go only 185 then it would never be competitive for racing. I have seen them at Le Mans on the Mulsanne Straight clearly going way over 200 mph.

-----------------------------------
    FERRARI WILL ALWAYS RULE !!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: what is the top speed?

Owing to the rather low final drive ratio, I'd say the top speed is close to 200, but not quite. The downforce (HUGE rear wing) and horsepower considered, it is 195. This is a racecar by all means and it can be tuned for anything from 170-230.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: what is the top speed?

I'm not an expert on the Ferrari 333 but I believe for $1Mil you get the car plus an extra engine. I believe this car package was designed for privately funded and sponsored racers. Additionally, when this car is tricked out with additional after market components it becomes an extremely lethal and race worthy vehicle. And of course the more after market components you add to this car the higher the top speed will climb.

8. Re: what is the top speed?

only 185 mph?

9. Re: what is the top speed?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tony_tbone</i>
    <b>I'm not an expert on the Ferrari 333 but I believe for $1Mil you get the car plus an extra engine. I believe this car package was designed for privately funded and sponsored racers. Additionally, when this car is tricked out with additional after market components it becomes an extremely lethal and race worthy vehicle. And of course the more after market components you add to this car the higher the top speed will climb.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I heard that too

10. Re: what is the top speed?

Hmm a man named Big Dumbass defending NASCAR...the most worthless racing ever...what the hell has happened to this country...

11. Re: what is the top speed?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BIG DUMBASS2</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Proteinbeast</i>
    <b>Hmm a man named Big Dumbass defending NASCAR...the most worthless racing ever...what the hell has happened to this country...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

screw you! at least i got taste! I know all about this stuff, If you want a good car get a ford. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

smartest thing you've said - "get a ford"

12. Re: what is the top speed?

Is there any way to get BIGDUMBASS out of here?! He is infesting this site with ignorance.

13. Re: what is the top speed?

Dis thing never has gone past 170 on itz best day! Ferrari cant make cars worth shit even hyundaii is superior.

14. Re: what is the top speed?

you are just plain stupid.

15. Re: what is the top speed?

We all agree.

16. 0-60 is 3.3 sec. and top speed is 228 mph.