Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of shit

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by Devilspeed, Aug 10, 2002.

1. COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????

2. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devilspeeder</i>
    <b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->The question is, Can you even design something that even remotley looks like something that you pulled out of your ass? - Ok, thats pretty harsh. What I'm trying to say is; you do better. Oh, you can't. Too bad. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devilspeeder</i>
    <b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

muppet<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devilspeeder</i>
    <b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

muppet</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->???? Muppet? ????<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

<b>COME ON CAN YOU DO BETTER MORGAN??????????????????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

i'll agree that its not drop-dead gorgeous but i dont think its ugly. maybe this is just a car that divides opinions of people into lovers and haters... anyway this is a brilliant update of a morgan. i live 8 miles from the factory and know a test driver... they drive every car around malvern before it is sold, so naturally i had to tag along once or twice. this car remains true to the original morgan production philosophy (ie. wood and traditional handcrafted manufacture) while still being quick, lookingg (debatably) good. handling is sweet too, the malvern hills have some brilliant twisty sections!

oh and i wonder how long it will be before an immature american compares it to a vette or an 800TT...

7. Re:
    Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice

This car is a great combination of modern technique and classic design.

8. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

He's more like a McNugget. A bad McNugget. The fatty nugget nobody wants to eat.

9. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

This car is awesome and can start going in sixth gear. Toatally custom. I really like it. The looks are very modern and retro at the same time.

10. Re: Why even bother coming to this webpage to see this peice of

ETARD!

11. how can you say this morgan is a peice of shit, its one of the best cars around in my opinion the performance of say a porsche with original looks, you dont see many supercars looking as original as that, most of them going for the low sleek look. All this for a fraction of the price of even a half descent supercar.

12. this car is awsome dont even start making fun of it
    yes it has its downsides but o well its supposed to look retro and it does a good job

13. What a shitty thread and what a retard who started it, this car is gorgeous